Who wants more productive staff?
Have you considered offering staff wellness programs at your office such as workplace massage?
Workplace massage is an investment that saves you money. While there are some obvious massage benefits, like decreasing stress and back pain, there are massage benefits that run deeper.
From the employee suffering from headaches, shoulder or back pains to the managers bottom line, everyone wins. The end result is happier, healthier employees who are more productive and bring more to their organisations. Which, of course, ultimately leads to a healthier, happier CEOs, company owners and managers.
- Improve employee productivity
- Lower sick leaves and absenteeism
- Raise employee retention
- Attract top talent
- Increase company loyalty
- Boost office morale
- Fewer ACC claims due to workplace strain
- Lower stress and tension in the workplace
- Lower employee turnover
- Reduce Stress
- Decrease muscle tension and pain
- Relieve headaches
- Improve sleep quality
- Increase focus and mental clarity
- Lower blood pressure
- Increase immune function
- Prevent repetitive strain injuries from computer work
To set up a FREE trial for your office or workplace get in touch here: firstname.lastname@example.org